Deciding to go for a planted aquarium, or have you been thinking about re-aquascaping your current setup?
We highly recommend giving the Plant Grower bed a try. The beauty of this substrate is the material is a natural, nutrient rich soil that has been compressed and formed into a long term release granule. All these little granules form a vast open network of porous space allowing the roots of your aquatic plants to easily take hold and grow through while allowing the roots to extract the nutrients from the granules.
The Grower Bed pH balanced specifically for planted aquariums to assist keeping pH stable in the aquarium letting you plants, fish and shrimp grow happy and healthy.
Below is a photo of our Black Plant Grower Bed, click here to view the color options .
- Long lasting fertilized plant substrate up to 12-18 months.
- Purify the water that is stained from driftwoods.
- Prolong water exchange periods of up to 6 months.
- Stabilizes the pH to hold within 6.5-6.8 with a porous granular structure that is easily penetrated by plant roots.
- 6.5mm – 6.8mm Granular size.
- 10″ L x 3″ W x 14″ H.
The SevenPorts Team